Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thing # 23: The final entry (?!!)

So I have finally reached the end of this program. When I started, I was aware of blogging and some of the technology presented, but only in passing. Therefore one of the best features of this process was the fact that there was a wide variety of technology and web-sites explored through the various exercises. This allowed me to do some side by side comparisons. Some sites I found were better by far than those I visit on a regular basis, however I also found that there are still a few which are (in my opinion at least) the "gold standard" for my needs.

One thing that I did bring away from this is a new realization of how learning is a continuing process which does not require a structured classroom setting by any means. Does this mean I will continue blogging? I'm not sure. I tend to prefer flying "under the radar" as it were, so I don't know if I am ready to bare my soul for the whole world (literally) to see, but who knows?

No comments: